Office Based (Ashby-de-la-Zouch)
Role & Responsibilities
1. Work to develop a well rounded knowledge and understanding of the company’s overall business operations
2. Spend time with all departments as scheduled, providing support to each business function and assisting in the day to day activities. Responsibilities will include:
– a. Answering the telephone in a professional manner and transferring calls to the relevant person/department
– b. Inputting sales, purchase orders and invoices onto Netsuite and customer/supplier portals, checking for errors and ensuring that high standards are met
– c. Ensuring that files are kept up to date, including updating digital files on the CRM database
– d. Reviewing stocks to assist in the maintainance of stock levels
– e. Retreieving and reviewing data, running reports from our business systems
– f. Liaise with and support both internal and external customers, suppliers and logistic providers to ensure that service levels are maintained
– g. Creating and producing packing lists to communicate with warehouses and internal teams
– h. Report the occurrence of any non-conformance through CRM using Cases
– i. Assist in the credit management process, running credit reports and chasing for payments
– j. Assist the marketing function, producing marketing literature, updating the website and creating marketing campaigns
– k. Provide support to the technical team on day to day enquiries, liaising with both customers and suppliers to maintain regulatory records and databases
– l. General office administration (e.g. filing)
3. Building relationships both internally and externally to ensure that information is shared quickly and efficiently
4. Be flexible in respect of company needs by providing cover for absent colleagues and assisting others where necessary.
5. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
6. Keep all corporate, financial and commercial information records and comments confidential.
7. Participate in Company Continuous Improvement Projects as requested.
£4.44 per hour
Vacancy Closing Date
Two positions available